Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fantasy Preview

So, just to refresh everyone's memory, I'm going to be blogging about Fantasy baseball. I consider myself an expert in this area, I've been doing it since I was thirteen, doing about 3 or 4 leagues a year and throwing lots of money at it. This year I'm only doing two leagues, but both are auction-based, über-competitive, and require more effort than all of my classes combined (or so I tell myself to justify the amount of time I devote to them).

To give you guys an idea of what you can expect from me, I'll be talking about my teams somewhat, but also covering an array of issues everyone who is playing or wants to learn about playing fantasy baseball to know. Players to avoid, trends in the game, how to find values, sleepers, prospects, strategies in auctions and drafts, and a bunch of other mumbo-jumbo I'll get into.

I look forward to reading everyone else's blog, and I apologize in advance for posting far too often on a topic that likely few of you care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment